Summary of the desired position and profile
Objectives of the position
Provide first and second level technical assistance to internal and / or external users who require it, both in person and remotely. Channel this assistance with higher-level specialists in the event that the required support exceeds their scope of action.
Requirements and desired profile
- Skills and abilities: Configuration and installation of office software; repair of PC's and peripheral technological equipment; hardware, customer service skills, knowledge base management.
- Required experience: Two (2) years of experience in hardware maintenance, office systems, office software configuration and installation, and the like; experience in the operation of accessory technological equipment. A + certification.
Documents and process
- Send an updated resume and documentary evidence of the general and specific requirements.
- Participate in the interviews and evaluations that are required.
- Authorize INTEC to validate documents and obtain professional and personal references that it deems pertinent.
Modality of contracting
- Contract for an indefinite period and full time dedication.
Directorate of People Management (DGP-INTEC)