Objectives of the position
Coordinate, direct and administer the English by Immersion Program, also foreign languages, in accordance with the approved quality standards. Develop service projects that add value to language training.
- Academic degree in Modern Languages or related careers.
- 3 years of experience as a Bachelor of Modern Languages.
- Update in ICT environments; office equipment and specialized softwares in the area.
- Digital citizenship.
- Orientation to results.
Modality of contracting:
- Indefinite hiring and full-time dedication in remote mode.
Application form and data about the process:
- Send updated resume and documentary evidence of the requirements.
- Participate in the interviews and evaluations that are required.
- Authorize INTEC to validate documents and obtain professional and personal references that it considers pertinent.
Directorate of People Management (DGP-INTEC)