Objective of the position
Direct and execute the technical, marketing and financial processes related to the generation and commercialization of the university's editorial production in its different fields of academic, scientific and technological activity, from the perspective of the articulation and implementation of the institutional publishing label. .
Its initial areas of action are the management of the academic journal circuit; the management of the textbook and technical manuals circuit; the circuit of publications in art, literature and humanities and the circuit of institutional publications.
- University degree in areas related to the publishing industry in its aspects of management, marketing and development of editorial products.
- Master's level in fields related to the publishing industry (suitable)
- Knowledge of the publishing market in general and the university market in particular.
- Knowledge of the physical and electronic marketing and distribution channels of publishing products
- English language proficiency (desirable)
- Updating of ICT environments; and specialized area softwares. Mastery of communication through social networks.
- Teamwork and communication with the agents involved in the editorial process (publishers, Library, among others).
- Ability for self-management and collaborative work in remote and face-to-face mode.
Modality of contracting:
- Indefinite contract and full-time dedication, in hybrid mode (remote and face-to-face).
Application form and data about the process:
- Updated resume, accompanied by the summary form.
- Documentary evidence of the general and specific requirements.
- Participate in the interviews and evaluations that are required.
- Authorize INTEC to validate documents and obtain professional and personal references that it considers pertinent.