Objective of the position
Support the Database Administrator in the manipulation, maintenance and creation of databases and reporting. Update, develop, modify, adapt and implement technological databases, in the academic, administrative and / or financial fields. Give solution to operating incidents in the databases under your responsibility, and provide support in new requirements that guarantee the functionality and reliability of the systems under your responsibility.
Summary of the desired position and profile
- Term student or Systems Engineer, Telematics or related career.
- Management of technical English
- 2 years as technical support or related positions in Technology
- Knowledge of Databases MS SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporing Services
- Windows Operating Systems
- Office handling
- MySQL and MongoDB databases
- Operating Systems (Windows Server, Linux) at administrator level
- Have initiative and planning, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to detect, isolate and solve problems
- Search for solutions and alternatives
Modality of contracting:
- Contract for an indefinite period and full time dedication.
- Send an updated resume and documentary evidence of the general and specific requirements.
- Participate in the interviews and evaluations that are required.
- Authorize INTEC to validate documents and obtain professional and personal references that it considers pertinent.
- Directorate of People Management (DGP-INTEC)