Please select according to your condition:
- Apply with 6 months in advance
- Be an active undergraduate or graduate student.
- Have the General Index Accumulated in 3.00.
- Absence of processes in disciplinary committee.
- Have the financial means to cover transport, food and lodging at the exchange site.
Documents generally required:
- Letter of statement of reasons, addressed to the selected university. Academic Record
- Letter of authorization of Exchange of the Career Coordinator with the subjects to be studied and for which they will be validated.
- Two letters of academic recommendation.
- Two photographs 2x2 size.
- Accident and Medical Insurance.
- Proof of economic solvency.
- Psychometric examination (in cases that are required by the host university).
- Proof of language proficiency of the destination country.
- Letter of presentation from the university of origin of the applicant that accredits him as an active student of the same and his official selection to participate in the program, signed by his career coordinator and Head of Student Exchange.
- Completed required Admission Form
- Record of qualifications, validated by the Registration Unit or Academic Audit of your university.
- Official certificate of use of the Spanish language in case your source language is different.
- Letter of recommendation of two professors from their home university.
- Student-Participant Motivation Essay.
- Copy of Passport (bio information page)
- Curriculum Vitae updated.
- Two photos 3X4cm.
- Health insurance and accidents of international scope.
- Letter from applicant's home university that proof of being an active student and official selection of the student to participate in the exchange program. This must be signed by its coordinator responsible career and Student Exchange Unit.
- Complete the required application form.
- Official transcript.
- Official certificate of Spanish language skills in case your source language is different.
- Recommendation letter from two professors at home university.
- Student's motivation essay.
- Copy of passport.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Two photos 3x4 cm.
- International health and accident insurance valid in the Dominican Republic.