International Business (LNI)
He is an integral professional, capable of efficiently facing the challenges of business management in a globalized world, contributing to solve the problems of society through innovation, planning, organization, leadership and control. He has an entrepreneurial spirit, a vocation for service, a wide openness to transnational reality and a proactive attitude. He is a connoisseur of the national and international reality and of his environment; Therefore, it is capable of contributing from its workplace to the sustainable development of the country and the welfare of the integrated society to regional and global blocks.
WHY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS?
Where can you start?
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Management and / or business administration
- Management of foreign trade areas
- Management of commercial and financial areas
- Logistics Management
- International business consulting
- Design and execution of international business plans
- Research of international markets.
- Includes business opportunities that occur in the foreign environment between public and private companies in different countries of the world.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies, using and administering key concepts of global value chains in accordance with customs legislation and the requirements of the different commercial treaties of the global environment.
- Investigate, formulate, anticipate and understand changes in the national and international business environment, identifying opportunities.
- Design and apply improvement projects for the optimization of goods and services offered in the international market with global strategic thinking.
- It promotes quality and continuous improvement through the application of innovations and technology, with a focus on optimizing processes and increasing productivity.
CONCENTRATIONSThe program of studies of International Business offers you the opportunity to select elective subjects to choose one of our concentrations in the area that is of most interest to you in the career, in order to expand your knowledge and expand your skills as a professional.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTECInternational Business (NI) students of INTEC develop the ability to discover business opportunities in a world in which global production networks affect the fragmentation of the links in the value chain of goods and services, At the same time, the mobility of resources and investments in various political, legal and cultural environments is expanded. Our program combines a solid formation in the principles of the arts and the liberal sciences that base the field of academic study of (NI), with an orientation towards the development of competences and practical skills, by means of the study of real cases of cross-border negotiation in the global context.