Bachelor of Financial Engineering
You will be an integral professional, capable of efficiently facing the challenges of business management in a globalized world, helping to solve problems through innovation, planning, organization, leadership and control. You will become a strategic manager, agent of change, generator of competitive advantages, capable of designing, developing and implementing innovative financial instruments and processes, as well as formulating creative solutions to common problems in finance. In addition, you will be a connoisseur of the national reality and its environment, for which it is capable of contributing from its place of work to the sustainable development of the country and the welfare of society.
Why Financial Engineering?
Where can you start?
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Financial Analysis Technician
- Financial Analyst
- Business Unit Manager
- Business Manager
- Manager or Financial Deputy Manager
- Credit and / or Business Officer
- Understand and apply the mathematical and statistical principles necessary for the formulation of relevant models for the representation, interpretation, formulation and resolution of situations raised, in the financial field.
- Understand and evaluate the different financial instruments through the design of Risk Models, applying the mathematical tools in the construction of different biometric functions used in the actuarial calculation, to support senior management in decision making.
- Organize, develop and participate in multidisciplinary teams for the implementation implementation and control of the strategic planning of the company.
- Detect investment opportunities and financing for different projects in organizations from different contexts.
- Study and analyze the economic processes that determine the evolution of international trade and finance in a globalized world.
- Analyze and integrate financing schemes of the organization, in order to select the best options through comparative cost-benefit studies.
- Interpret the value of the different investment portfolios, mergers or acquisitions opportunities, with the vision of increasing profitability and reducing risk, through modeling strategies, in order to help structure the investment policies of the organization.
- Demonstrate skills and attitude of leadership that facilitate the achievement of organizational objectives, with an ethical vision and social responsibility.
- Evaluate companies, projects and financial assets, by simulating possible scenarios with a view to supporting decision making within the strategic action plan.
- Design financial and economic models that adapt to the financing needs of the Organization, through the investigation of global markets on a large scale, resulting in structures of complex financing operations, as inputs for the strategic planning of the company.
- Apply financial re-engineering processes in organizations, in order to facilitate the standardization of processes, the generation of reliable and timely information, through the use of technological information tools.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTECThe INTEC Financial Engineering graduate is a professional whose solid training in his area of specialization and in other related areas allows him, in a versatile way, to dedicate himself to the exercise of his profession in different fields of application that includes, among others, analyzing and integrate financing schemes of the organization, interpret the value of the different investment portfolios, mergers or acquisitions opportunities, evaluate companies, projects and financial assets, design financial and economic models that adapt to the financing needs of the Organization, apply financial re-engineering processes in organizations, in order to facilitate the standardization of processes, the generation of reliable and timely information. Our institution is the only one that offers it at the grade level in the Dominican Republic.