You will be a professional oriented to the design, improvement, installation and implementation of integrated systems for people, equipment, materials, information, and energy. The career is based on specialized knowledge in mathematical, physical and chemical sciences, as well as the use of engineering analysis methods, design, modeling and simulation, along with management and innovation principles.
Why Industrial Engineering?
Where can you start?
How can you work?
- Design, control, evaluate and optimize production systems and manufacturing processes and services.
- Formulate, manage and lead engineering projects and continuous improvement.
- Integrate human, financial, technological and material resources to manage and optimize processes and systems.
- Manage, design, evaluate and optimize supply chains and logistics.
- Design and audit quality management systems and continuous improvement.
- Plan production systems and inventories.
- Model and simulate processes using specialized tools and software.
- Locate and design layouts of facilities and industrial plants.
Internationalisation"INTEC / WMU: 2 + 2" is a study modality where the option of annual admission to this program is offered every August (1). Students admitted to "2 + 2" programs will have automatic provisional admission at WMU. During their training cycle at INTEC, they will receive the necessary advice and follow-up to meet the requirements demanded by said university. Upon satisfactory completion of the first two years, they will automatically enter the chosen career at the foreign university. The academic title will be issued by Westeren Michigan University and INTEC, thus obtaining a double degree.
Explanatory note: (1) Students who enter in August will be assured to take 2 years in INTEC, and 2 years in WMU. However, students who enter the institution outside of this date are not guaranteed this period of stay, it varies according to the terms of the foreign university.
Advantages of studying at INTECAs a student of Industrial Engineering at INTEC you will find a stimulating environment for learning, where you will have the resources, methodologies, software and laboratories to facilitate your understanding of the concepts and put your ideas and learning to the test.
In addition, you will have the support and accompaniment of a teaching body with specialized studies from various universities in the world, in the main areas of knowledge of the career, and with great accumulated work experience in implementing projects in national and international companies.
The prestige of the Career at a local and international level guarantees you high recognition and prestige in the market. INTEC industrial engineering graduates hold key positions in national and international companies and institutions, in addition to being entrepreneurs by nature.