Aerospace Engineering is a profession that includes the application of technology, the laws of aerodynamics, the fundamentals of fluid mechanics and structural engineering.
That said, their knowledge is applied in order to effectively design aircraft, ships, space vehicles and automotive. As well as improvements or adoption of technological solutions both own and from third parties, manage projects in related areas. Other fields of activity of aeronautical engineers are the construction of airports, the design and operation of aeronautical transport networks and the manufacture of special equipment and materials such as weapons, satellites or space rockets.
Why Aerospace Engineering?
That said, the Aerospace Engineer is able to combine knowledge of aerodynamics, structures, propulsion, flight mechanics, stability and control, space propulsion and orbital mechanics. In order to design, develop, test and help produce commercial and military aircraft, surface effect vehicles, missiles and other equipment and related systems for the interior and exterior of the atmosphere. They also design and develop deep-diving vessels for oceanographic research and high-speed rail-type machines.
Where can you start?
- Boat manufacturers
- Manufacturers of space and automotive vehicles.
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Manufacturing companies
- Environmental management companies
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Management of environmental projects.
- Design Engineer.
- Environmental Engineer.
- Design analyst
- Specialist in gases and fluids.
- Specialist in aerodynamics, structures, propulsion, flight mechanics, stability and control, space propulsion and orbital mechanics.
- Great ability to anticipate and diagnose problems related to the areas of Technology.
- Analysis, organization and classification of a large amount of information, such as databases of various categories.
- Excellent mathematical, computer, and technological skills.
- Systematic approach to work and problem solving.
- Use of algorithms to solve problems.
- Detailed knowledge of computer systems.
- Express ideas in a logical and clear manner.
- Work ethically and responsibly.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTEC
- Its teaching system is quarterly which allows you to graduate in less time than in any other university in the Dominican Republic.
- Careers have a modular structure that allow students and teachers of different careers to work interdisciplinary projects.
- INTEC prepares you to insert yourself in an increasingly competitive and demanding professional world. With the accompaniment of teachers committed to excellence and innovation in their learning and teaching methodologies.
- You will discover new careers and approaches and apply your knowledge in more than 50 laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- You will learn to be more independent and develop your interests in different fields taking advantage of our offer of artistic, sports and cultural activities.
Internationalization"INTEC / WMU: 2 + 2" is a modality of studies where the option of annual income to this program is offered every August (1). Students admitted to the programs included in the "2 + 2" will have an automatic provisional admission in WMU.