Industrial Engineering (IND)
You will be a professional oriented to the design, improvement, installation and implementation of integrated systems for people, equipment, materials, information, and energy. The career is based on specialized knowledge in mathematical, physical and chemical sciences, as well as the use of engineering analysis methods, design, modeling and simulation, along with management and innovation principles.
Why Industrial Engineering?
Where can you start?
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Design, control, evaluate and optimize production systems and manufacturing processes and services.
- Formulate, manage and lead engineering projects and continuous improvement.
- Integrate human, financial, technological and material resources to manage and optimize processes and systems.
- Manage, design, evaluate and optimize supply chains and logistics.
- Design and audit quality management systems and continuous improvement.
- Plan production systems and inventories.
- Model and simulate processes using specialized tools and software.
- Locate and design layouts of facilities and industrial plants.
The Industrial Engineering study program offers you the opportunity to choose one of our concentrations: Medical Devices, Polymers, Materials Engineering, Optimization, Project Management, Logistics, among others, in relation to your professional interest. Also, you can build your own route, selecting elective subjects in areas of interest, in order to expand your knowledge and expand your professional skills.
Exchange ProgramsThrough the Institutional Mobility program, you can take specialized courses of your career during one or two quarters in universities with which we have agreements in 4 continents.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTECAs a student of Industrial Engineering at INTEC, you will find a stimulating environment for learning, where you will have the resources, methodologies, software and laboratories to facilitate your understanding of the concepts and put your ideas and learning to the test. In addition, you will have the support and accompaniment of a faculty with specialized studies from various universities in the world, in the main areas of knowledge of the career, and with great experience of accumulated work in implementation of projects in national and international companies. The prestige of the Race locally and internationally guarantees high recognition and prestige in the market. INTEC industrial engineering graduates hold key positions in national and international companies and institutions, as well as being entrepreneurs by nature.
ClearanceThe Industrial Engineering degree is accredited by the GCREAS (Regional System of Engineering Accreditation in the Greater Caribbean).