Electrical Engineering (ELE)
You will be an entrepreneur with the capacity and attitude to advise, analyze, design, automate, solve, manage and create policies in matters of generation, supply and utilization of electric power. You will use your knowledge for the use, safely and diverse applications, of electric power efficiently and effectively.
Why Electrical Engineering?
Where can you start?
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Energy efficiency.
- Renewable energy.
- Electrical automation
- Electrical installations.
- Supervision of electrical systems.
- Electricity generation.
- Electrical designs and power systems.
- Refrigeration Systems.
- Ability to design, create and optimize maintenance programs.
- Energetic technical-economic feasibility studies.
- As a consultant and advisor on energy issues.
- Establishing norms and control processes that guarantee the efficient operation and safety of production and distribution systems.
The Electrical Engineering study program offers you the possibility of choosing one of our concentrations through the block of professional electives which are:
- Renewable energies and energy efficiency (Smart Grid, Energy Management, Renewable Energy Systems)
- Industrial facilities (Design of Electrical Installations, Automation and Advanced Controls, Maintenance Management)
- Management of the electrical industry (Operation and Optimization of Power Electric System, Regulation of Wholesale and Retail Electricity Markets, Distribution Systems and Rate Calculation)
- Power electrical systems (Electric Power Distribution, Protections of Power Electric Systems, Operation of Power Electric Systems)
- Among other
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTECAs a student of the INTEC you will have the support and accompaniment of a faculty with specialized studies from various universities in the world and in the main areas of your career, and with a great experience of accumulated work in the implementation of projects in national and international companies.
We have a modern equipment of the latest technology in matters of energy and electricity, where you can develop your theoretical knowledge, conditioned to perform the practices, as well as to develop assigned projects. In our laboratories you will obtain the knowledge of equipment handling such as:
- Thermal cameras
- Power analyzers
- Phase identifier and motor rotation
- Circuit identifier
- Grounding system meters
- Temperature meters
- Frequency inverters
- Software for calculations, electrical designs and power transmission
- Sensors for automatic controls