He is a professional with the ability to design, plan, manage and promote housing, road, hydraulic and health projects with a high level of knowledge of science and technology as well as administrative and supervisory skills. To his credit he has the mission of contributing works for a better world and contributing to the preservation of the environment.
Why Civil Engineering?
Where can you start?
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Conceive, project and design structures of civil, hydraulic, sanitary, road and building works with strict respect for Engineering standards and the environment.
- Conserve and repair the mentioned works.
- Coordinate and manage projects, having criteria to search, obtain and assimilate correctly consultancies of specialists in the different branches of engineering and other areas related to the construction business.
The civil engineering study program offers you the opportunity to select elective subjects to choose one of our concentrations in the area that is of most interest to you in the career, in order to expand your knowledge and expand your skills as a professional.
- Environmental engineering
- BIM (Building Information Modeling) management
- Project Management
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTECThe INTEC student, in addition to having a high level human and academic environment, has the opportunity to interact, study and build extraordinary experiences with students of better academic performance in our country's high school. As a human being, through our university community, manages to achieve skills that only our system knows how to provide. Throughout his career, he will be able to enjoy all the student support mechanisms so that his progress in the studies, from the first day, is fluid, with the appropriate and timely advice, in addition to the teachers, tutors, counselors, Guidance and Monitors. You will be able to experiment in the latest laboratories, you will have your space in one of the most recognized library in Latin America and the opportunity to exchange in more than 125 universities around the world.