Degree in Languages mention English
You will be an innovative and avant-garde professional in terms of translation and interpretation, the teaching of foreign languages and the subtitling and dubbing of audiovisuals with extensive linguistic, cultural and communication skills in English and in another modern language that you will choose to guarantee your professional excellence in the face of Current demands both locally and internationally.
Why do Bachelor of Languages mention English?
- Translation and interpretation
- Audiovisual dubbing and subtitling
Where can you start when you graduate?
How can you work?
- Literary translator
- Simultaneous interpreter (conference) *
- Accompanying interpreter
- Consecutive-Intermittent Interpreter
- Telephone interpreter
- Technical translator
- Court interpreter **
- Professor of English
- English teaching coordinator
- Education technician, English mention
- Script Translator
- Subtitled Digitizer
- Medical transcripts
* Microphones and equipment required
** The Judicial Interpreter is at the same time a Certified Translator (public faith = seal and signature) after passing the process at the National School of the Judiciary to be designated as such by the Judiciary.
- Ability to interpret and transmit any type of message both orally and in writing.
- Extensive knowledge of computer application management for work purposes
- Design of proposals to identify, devise and implement improvements to the teaching methodology of the educational center where they work.
- Create and propose transformative solutions to problems and situations of your professional practice.
- Work organization capacity.
- Ability to be a mediator establishing interpersonal and interinstitutional dialogue relationships.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTECAs an INTEC language student you will find a stimulating environment for learning, where you will have the necessary resources to facilitate the understanding of the concepts and test your ideas. In addition, you will have the support and support of a teaching staff with specialized studies from various universities in the world and in the main areas of the career, and with a great work experience. Entering INTEC you will begin your path to achieve an integral preparation, enhancing your skills, values and attitudes for success as a professional and obtaining solid knowledge that will allow you to master emerging technologies.
Exchange programsThrough the Institutional Mobility program, you can take specialized courses of your career for one or two quarters in one of the universities with which we have agreements in 4 continents.