Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
You will be an integral professional, characterized by having a creative and innovative thinking, able to master the methodological and didactic competencies to teach the Spanish language to people who speak other languages, share cultural knowledge of Spanish-speaking countries and create links from socialization and the exchange of ideas, while enjoying the riches that language represents.
WHY SPANISH TEACHING AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE?
WHERE CAN YOU WORK WHEN GRADING?
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Strategist of innovative methodologies for teaching Spanish.
- Teacher in schools and language schools
- Collaborator of different Ministries of the country.
- Innovative audiovisual resources designer
- Independent advisor in organizations that require knowledge in methodologies to teach Spanish as a foreign language
- Director of educational centers
- Start your own company dedicated to teaching the Spanish language to foreigners interested in learning it.
- Develop research work in learning and teaching of ELE.
- Spanish module coordinator.
- Ability to analyze the historical evolution of the Spanish language in its process of development and transformation in Spanish-speaking populations, to understand and value culture, the way in which they communicate and their influence in other contexts.
- Language proficiency to understand and produce oral and written texts of various genres at level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Analyze linguistic units using the different levels of study of the Spanish language to apply their interrelation in the construction of meanings in various communicative situations.
- Identify the disciplines related to the study of the Spanish language, its application and importance in the different cultures that use the language, as the main communication resource.
- High capacity to understand the levels of analysis of the phonetic, morphosyntactic, lexical, semantic and discursive language.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTECAs a student of Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language of INTEC you will find a stimulating environment for learning, where you will have the necessary resources to facilitate the understanding of the concepts and test your ideas. In addition, you will have the support and support of a teaching staff with specialized studies from various universities in the world and in the main areas of the career, and with a great experience of accumulated work in project implementation in national and international companies. Entering INTEC you will begin your path to achieve a comprehensive preparation, enhancing your skills, values and attitudes for success as a professional and obtaining solid knowledge that will allow you to master emerging technologies.
InternationalisationThrough the Institutional Mobility program, you can take specialized courses of your career for one or two quarters in one of the universities with which we have agreements in 4 continents.