Bachelor's degree in film and Audiovisual Communication (LCC)
He is an integral professional, with critical and creative thinking, skills for teamwork, leadership, planning, management of innovative projects and entrepreneurs; anchored to the new tools and platforms of the digital world, with a high command of technical capabilities, audiovisual and aesthetic language, commitment to human beings and society, identity, ethical responsibilities and the investigation of the new realities of the world around us.
Why Cinema and Audiovisual Communication?
Where can you start?
WHAT CAN YOU WORK?
- Film and audiovisual producer in their different roles.
- Film and audiovisual director.
- Director of photography.
- Sound director
- Art director.
- Production designer
- Post-Production Coordinator.
- Screenwriter of fiction and documentary stories for Cinema and audiovisuals.
- Transmedia content creator.
- Script analyst
- Cinematic critic.
- Content programmer for Film and TV.
- Audiovisual project advisor.
- Manager of companies and audiovisual projects.
- Teacher in the area of Cinema and Audiovisual Communication.
- Manager of audiovisual public policies.
- Manager, director and producer of a project or company in the area.
- It includes the characteristics, evolution and functions of art in its different manifestations, and the critical sense of the fictional and non-fiction cinematographic language, allowing an analytical and critical spirit to be developed through the appreciation of its aesthetic values.
- Investigate reality from the tools of the creation documentary, achieving audiovisuals with a marked identity, formal and stylistic, which bear witness to a specific time and context.
- Make audiovisual projects for any medium, with educational and informative purposes, helping to raise awareness of the problems of society, its environment and the environment.
- Exercises different creative, technical and business roles within the audiovisual profession, according to the skills and abilities, to lead work teams, projects and companies worldwide.
- Undertakes and manages the development of innovative audiovisual companies, institutions and projects, through transdisciplinary work teams, strengthening the growth of the national and international audiovisual and film industry.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING AT INTEC
- The student of this career at INTEC develops the skills and abilities required for the creation of innovative, entrepreneurial and transdisciplinary audiovisual projects; with the guarantee of being sued in the productive sector or labor market.
- The student will have professional teachers of the area that will guide their learning process, and with the necessary resources to facilitate the understanding of the concepts and put their skills into practice.
- Our curriculum has subjects framed to develop a comprehensive profile for training, production and film innovation.
- We have agreements with universities, companies and cinematographic institutions, with the aim of the student undertaking internships, academic mobility, audiovisual and research projects, in order to stimulate their learning.