Result according to your answers.
Yes, you deserve emotional support, but we recommend the following activities in which we coordinate an appointment with our specialists:
- Identify the situations that concern you. Identify and write down which situations cause the highest levels of concern and why. Think if you can really solve them.
- Make aware of the moments that anxiety arrives: If you feel shaky breathing, sweating, palpitations, practice deep breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Draw on your support network: Talk to friends or family about your concerns. Saying what you feel will help you express negative emotions. Other people may be able to help you feel better as they may be feeling the same way you are.
- Incorporate physical activity: dance, walk, do an exercise routine, play with your children or relatives, physical activity generates chemical substances that help you feel calm and well-being.
- Do Meditation and Mindfulness: It is a coping style that encourages personal strengths, regulates behavior, in addition to creating an environment conducive to well-being, focuses on breathing, body sensations, sound or an object and the mindfulness of the person. moment. ( see guide to relaxation and meditation techniques).
- Using foods that help improve anxiety symptoms: eggs, broccoli and chickpeas, peanuts, fish, mushrooms, oats, potatoes in the shell.
- Coexistence agreement: Maintaining harmony at home is important, so a distribution of tasks should be made that includes a space to socialize and share to make life more bearable during this time.