Admission Test to Degree
Mathematical reasoning: Arithmetic, Algebra I, Geometry, Basic Statistics and Probability.
Complete the Admission Application Form and submit your documents to Admissions.
- Admission requirements.
- Financial Calendar and Forms of Payment.
Pay in Check Box or Main Box.
- Make the payment of RD$5,000:
- Registration Box of the Ercilia Pepín Building: Hours: Monday through Friday from 8: 00 am to 8: 00 pm and Saturdays from 8: 00 am to 1: 00 pm
Download the Study Guide and Register.
- Go through the Evaluation and Testing Unit of the Student Services Department, Edif. Ercilia Pepín first floor in Admissions, Monday through Friday from 9: 00 am to 8: 00 pm
- Deliver copy of receipt of payment to confirm registration.
- Verify that you are given a ticket with the classroom number, date, and time of the test.
- Read and practice the exercises in the guide. You can not use calculator.
resource of interest
Attend the test day.
- Any identity document with photo and name (ID, passport, college or university card, health insurance, driver's license), anyone with a recent photo. If you do not bring the identity document, you will have to take the test to enter the next quarter, you will keep the payment made but you have to send an email to
- Bring a coat, the cold could be a distractor.
- Have breakfast or lunch properly. The cafeteria will not be available as you can not leave the building although there is a brief pause of 5 minutes in the middle of the examination.
- Rest the day before.
- Watches or cell phone alarms should not make any sound.
- Check on your map where the test building is.
Do not bring:
- Stationery such as pencils, erasers or pencil sharpeners, that will be provided in the classroom.
- Dictionaries, calculators, ipod or any electronic device.
- Mobile phone. If you were to bring it, it must remain off and stored throughout the evaluation process. If it vibrates or the alarm clock makes a sound, your test will be canceled.
For more information
For more information:
Exts. 368 and 686.