Steps for the process admission
Step 1:Complete the admission application form by clicking on Admission request. This will create your ID (student registration) and you will receive the password in your email to follow up on your request. Keep it well!
Meet all the admission requirements and schedule your appointment, the most convenient day and time for you, depending on availability, to deposit the required documentation, at:
You can verify the required documents according to your type of candidate by clicking on the following link: click here
- If you are transferred from another university or professional, you must fill out your validation application and upload your university transcript legalized by MESCYT at: validations.intec.edu.do
- The Bachelor's Certificate and the Final Grade Record can be delivered until August 31st. On a provisional basis, deliver the Record of Grades up to the first semester of sixth grade or the Record of Grades up to fifth grade together with the bulletin of sixth grade.
Step 3:Attend your appointment in Admissions (Door 2, Edif. EP) that you previously scheduled, to deposit the required original documents and thus formalize your application for admission.
Step 4:After depositing the original requirements, make the following payments:
- The total amount is RD $ 6,200.00 pesos.
- Right of admission RD $ 1,100.00 for Dominicans and * US $ 35 for foreigners
- ** Admission test RD $ 2,000.00 for Dominicans and * US $ 35 for foreigners
- *** English placement test RD $ 2,000.00 for Dominicans and * US $ 35 for foreigners
- POMA test RD $ 1,100 for Dominicans and US $ 35 for foreigners.
- * Dollar amounts are paid at the dollar rate of the day.
- * Only foreigners with "Permanent Residence" with 4 years and older apply to the resident rate.
- ** You apply to exempt the Admission Test if: You took the PAA, PAAPR, SAT Test, you are a professional or transferred with more than 24 approved credits.
- *** You apply to exempt the English Leveling Test if: You have less than two years of having taken the TOEFL, ELASH, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge test.
Processes for payment by road transfer:
- Make the transfer of the amounts established to one of our bank accounts, below the detail:
Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo (INTEC), RNC 401-024381
Banco Popular Dominicano
Banco BHD León
Note: remember to put your full name and ID number in the transaction message.
Important notice: The founders' box is now open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Degree Admissions Calendar February – April 2023
|Start receiving docs.||November 1, 2022|
|Last day of receipt of documents, payment and registration test and interviews||2 2022 December|
|PAA test workshop||November 15 to 18, 2022|
25 of November 2022
|English placement test||
24 of November 2022
A date will be assigned according to the date of deposit of documents
|2+2 / 3+2 interview|
|Deadline for receipt of document (who does not require Admission Test) and complete pending||
January 3 2023
10 and 11 for January 2023
|Publication admitted from:||
January 12 2023
|Deadline for validation requests||January 13 2023|
|Selection of new subjects||January 17 2023|
26 and 27 for January 2023
January 31 2023