Verbal reasoning: Critical Reading, Complete the Sense of a Sentence, Analog Reasoning and Indirect Writing.
Mathematical reasoning: Arithmetic, Algebra I, Geometry, Basic Statistics and Probability.
Complete the Admission Application Form and submit your documents to Admissions.
- Admission requirements.
- Financial Calendar and Forms of Payment.
Pay in Check Box or Main Box.
- Make the payment of US $ 35 (or the equivalent to the rate to date in pesos):
- Registration Box of the Ercilia Pepín Building: Hours: Monday through Friday from 8: 00 am to 8: 00 pm and Saturdays from 8: 00 am to 1: 00 pm
- Box located in the Los Fundadores Building: Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
Download the Study Guide and Register.
- Go through the Evaluation and Testing Unit of the Student Services Department, Edif. Ercilia Pepín first floor in Admissions, Monday through Friday from 9: 00 am to 8: 00 pm
- Deliver copy of receipt of payment to confirm registration.
- Verify that you are given a ticket with the classroom number, date, and time of the test.
- Read and practice the exercises in the guide. You can not use calculator.
Resource of Interest:
Attend the test day.
- Bring a coat, the cold could be a distractor.
- Have breakfast or lunch properly. The cafeteria will not be available as you can not leave the building although there is a brief pause of 5 minutes in the middle of the examination.
- Rest the day before.
- Watches or cell phone alarms should not make any sound.
- Check on your map where the test building is.
Do not bring:
- Stationery such as pencils, erasers or pencil sharpeners, that will be provided in the classroom.
- Dictionaries, calculators, ipod or any electronic device.
- Mobile phone. If you were to bring it, it must remain off and stored throughout the evaluation process. If it vibrates or the alarm clock makes a sound, your test will be canceled.
For more information:
Phone: 809-567-9271 Exts. 368, 267 and 686.