You can benefit from discounts when you pay early, have a high rate, or are a direct relative of a member of the Intecian community. Know the options.
For Soon Payment
|1ra week||5%||If you pay the 100% of the selected materials on the specified date.|
|2da to the 4ta week||2%|
By Academic Index
|Accumulated Grade Index Scale||% Discount||Terms|
|De 3.40 a 3.60||4%||It is automatically applied according to the established scale and is effective from the third quarter. This discount is applied to the total amount of the credits.|
|De 3.61 a 3.80||6%|
|De 3.81 a 3.90||8%|
|De 3.91 a 4.00||10%|
Family Discount Plan
INTEC interested in collaborating with families who have chosen this institution for the professional training of their children, has a family discount plan in the cost of credits.
|Beneficiary||Discount||Condition||Documents to deposit|
|ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATES:||15%||Graduated from a bachelor's, graduate, or master's degree program.||
|First child of a graduate *||10%||Registered in any regular program.|
|Second son (a) of graduate (a) and subsequent *||15%||From the second son (a) of graduate (a) enrolled (a).|
|Brother of a graduate *||15%||From the third brother (a) enrolled (a).|
|Brother of a registered student *||10%||From the second brother (a) enrolled in a undergraduate degree, provided that the first is active.|
* To apply this discount, the student must fill out and deposit the Family Discount Plan Form available in National Scholarships and Credits Unit, en Treasury.
* If you are a new student, you must deposit the documents one week before the subject selection process.
* If you are an active student, you must deposit the documents no later than the tenth week of classes to be effective from the following term.
* All INTEC students can only receive one benefit (% scholarship) at a time, from the same institution.
* INTEC scholarships do not accumulate; a single benefit must be chosen. Currently, the system assumes the highest of the benefits presented by the student.
* The discounts for the concept of Prompt Payment and Academic Index do apply and accumulate, regardless of whether or not the student has a scholarship.
* Academic Rate and Prompt Payment discounts do not apply to students in the Federal Loan Program.