Financial Aid INTEC-BHD LEON
To study at INTEC you can opt for the financing of the INTEC-BHD LEÓN Educational Credit, without interest during the years of studies and you will receive the following benefits:
- Total or partial financing of the enrollment cost, corresponding to the amounts generated quarterly for enrollment, credits, laboratories and student card.
- The interests will be assumed by INTEC during the years of study.
- Six months of grace to start paying the paid-up capital plus the interest it generates after finishing the degree.
- Prime interest rate with 1.5 to 2% below, based on the market at the time of completion of studies.
- All undergraduate degree courses apply, except for the international programs 2 + 2 and 2 + 3.
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Start your online admission application process by completing the form Admission request
- Download and complete the educational credit application form Download form
- Educational loan application form.
- Record of high school grades issued by the educational center.
- Two 2 x 2 photos.
- Birth certificate.
- Identity card (student, guarantor, father and mother).
- Labor letter from the guarantor if he is an employee or notarized certification of income if he has his own business.
- Complete your process online admission
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS:
- Be a new student.
- Average final high school grades of 80 points minimum.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GUARANTOR / GUARANTOR:
- Preferably be the mother or father of the student.
- Be Dominican and / or resident, not older than 57 years.
- Telephone: 809-567-9271 Exts. 585 and 353
- WhatsApp: 849-720-0830