Step by step to apply to the call FEET 2022:
Duly complete the Admission Form available on the website: Admissions Form, and select in Candidate Type the option FEET participation.
Before March deposit the physical documents in the Scholarships and Educational Loans Unit, located in the Los Fundadores Building, next to door number 5.
- Copy of identity card (both sides).
- Original grade record, stamped and signed by the educational center from 3rd year of secondary school to 5th year of secondary school (the one corresponding to 6th year of secondary school, will be delivered at the end of this).
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Two front photos size 2 x 2 cm.
- Three front photos size 2 x 2 cm for Medicine and Dentistry careers.
Make the following payments and deliver the receipt (Vaucher) of the transaction to the Scholarship Unit, it must contain ID (student registration) and ID number.
Note: Students from public educational centers are exempt from these payments.
- Admission fee RD$1,100.00
- PAA Test RD$1,750.00
You can make the payment via transfer and / or deposit of the amounts established to one of our bank accounts, below the detail:
Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo
Banco Popular Dominicano
701 – 858342
Banco BHD León
Prepare to take the PAA test exam, which will be given on March 26 (face-to-face modality). do click here to download the study guide.
Information to take into account
- The preselected students will be published on the INTEC web portal in the month of May, the specific date will be announced on the day of the exam.
- With the qualifications of the complete Secondary Level (3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) and the result of the test applied by INTEC (PAA), the final selection is made and the allocation of scholarships and awards to the students is made. who will enter INTEC during the August-October 2022 quarter.
- All students participating in the test will be notified in writing, through a communication indicating the steps to follow, according to the results.
Be a Dominican, son of a Dominican or foreign legal resident. In case of not being Dominican, the participant must include among their documents a copy of the birth certificate or birth certificate of the father / mother who validates that he / she is Dominican.
Have completed and passed at least three (3) degrees of the Secondary Level (3º, 4º, 5º and 6º, First and Second Cycles, respectively); the last of which must have been made in the Dominican Republic.
Be studying the last year of Secondary Education (Baccalaureate), either in the Academic or Technical-Professional Modality. If the Secondary is completed, the interested party is allowed to participate as long as it does not exceed the maximum time - one (1) year - of his leaving the school. In this case, you must present the record of grades that includes the years of the Secondary Level (3º, 4º, 5º and 6º).
Have obtained, during grades 3, 4, 5 and 6 of high school (previous 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th of high school), a minimum of ninety (90) points in the subjects of Spanish Language, Mathematics, Social Sciences and Natural Sciences in the school year.
Have obtained, during grades 3º, 4º, 5º and 6º of the Secondary Level, a minimum of eighty (80) points in each of the rest of the Subjects taken in every semester
There will be two validations of the requirements, the 1st. validation at the time of delivery of documents with the record of grades 3, 4, 5 of high school (previous 1st, 2nd and 3rd of high school) and 2nd. Validation at the end of 6th year of high school (previous 4th year of high school).
Note: The grades of the 6º grade of the Secondary Level (4to of baccalaureate) must be sent at the end of the school year and must meet the requirements mentioned above.