The INTEC's 2018-2022 Strategic Plan, expressed in our institution's mission, vision and values, is the product of a deep reflection on our work ethic and at the same time, it declares where we are going, combining the fertile ground of accumulated experience and the transforming fertilizer of a new gaze.
We are a plural and innovative community that trains citizens and professionals to be ethical, entrepreneurial and competitive globally and that generate knowledge for the benefit of society.
To be a space that inspires knowledge creation, innovation, and excellence to contribute to a sustainable development of society.
- Excellence: we are committed to meeting the highest quality standards at each stage of the processes in which our activities are carried out.
- Critical and Creative Thinking: we encourage the use of knowledge to question, interpret and redefine our environment, proposing transformative alternatives.
- Innovation: we are generators of novel initiatives, transcendent changes, and ingenious solutions that enrich the institutional task and allow us to improve permanently.
- Inclusion: we recognize that all people, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, religion, physical condition or preferences, have the same right to fair and respectful treatment.
- Integrity: we act with coherence between principles and decisions, and between plans and actions.
- Social responsability: we form citizens that are socially involved and committed to their local and global environment and we recognize a commitment to society, the environment, and sustainable human development.
- Exemplary Service