INTEC is located in the Avenida de los Próceres # 49, Los Jardines del Norte in the city of Santo Domingo, in the vicinity of the Botanical Garden.
The Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo has 83 classrooms distributed among 8 of its 12 buildings.
INTEC has WiFi and audiovisual support are available.
In the center of the Campus is the Emilio Rodríguez Demorizi Library, foundational for university life because of its important educational function. It offers its services to INTEC's community and the general public. It has two auditoriums: Julio Ravelo de la Fuente and the Osvaldo García de la Concha for the development of academic, artistic and cultural activities.
INTEC’s campus has six parking spaces for students, teachers, collaborators and visitors, all of which are free.
INTEC’s campus has six parking spaces for students, teachers, collaborators and visitors, all of which is free.
Only vehicles that have identification cards ("carnetones") may use the parking, according to the distribution by users shown on the right.
Parking lots for Students and visitors *
- Library. Main entrance through Los Próceres avenue, near the corner of the street República of Colombia. It is inside the campus with reserved spaces for pregnant women and people with disabilities.
- Crisantemos I. Near the number 2 entrance of INTEC.
- Crisantemos II. Between the 4 and 5 entrances at INTEC. Visitors can also park here.
- Los Próceres 1.. Located in front of the headquarters of the Oficina Nacional de Propiedad Industrial (ONAPI).
* When necessary, the visitor cards will be delivered at the entrances of the parking lots listed above previous notice.
Parking lots for Lecturers
- Library. Entrance through Los Próceres avenue, near the corner of the street República of Colombia.
- ONAPI. Exclusive for lecturers and only available in evening hours. Avenida Los Próceres at the corner of the Jardines de Fontainebleau street.
- Crisantemos II. Between the entrances of 4 and 5 of the Crisantemos Street (available from weekends on 5PM and on Saturdays).
Parking lots for Collaborators of INTEC
- Los Próceres 1.. Available to all at the Avenida Luperón at the corner of street María Galá.